Gifts From Your Retirement Plan
How It Works
- Name William & Mary as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k) or other qualified plan.
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your plan through your plan administrator.
- The balance in your plan passes to W & M after your passing.
- Avoid the double taxation your retirement savings would incur if you designated your
heir(s) as beneficiary(ies).
- Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
- You can revoke us as a beneficiary if your family's needs change.
Download a brochure on this topic: